*Limited Edition* ADULT Drinking Straw Grommet Face Mask, Batik with Ear Loops
Frustrated with pulling your mask on and off simply to take a drink of water, drink your morning protein shake, or sip your latte? Problem solved! Our beautiful new color set of tie dye fabric masks sport a functional, covered grommet hole sized to fit any straw, (even larger boba tea straws)! These masks are colorful and washable. Get them while they last, because once they are gone, they're gone! This limited edition mask comes with a cotton muslin carrying bag to keep your mask clean and safe.
If you love these fabric colors but do not want a drinking straw grommet hole, you can opt for this mask without one.
Currently, production turn time is 2-3 business days, as we work to fulfill an influx of orders. THANK YOU in advance for your patience and kindness with our now four-person operation (all Stay at Home workers).
ABOUT THE MASKS
~ Made in Redondo Beach, CA from premium cotton and lined with interfacing for an extra layer of protection and to help hold their shape
~ LIMITED EDITION TIE DYE FABRIC: Tie Dye fabric is only available in 4 colors
~ Comfortable fit covers nose and chin
~ Soft elastic keeps the mask in place and is comfortable around the ears
~ Can be washed in hot water and dried on medium dryer setting
~ Grommet hole fits most straws, even larger jumbo straws, and has fabric flap that covers the hole, still allowing the mask to function as a safe face covering
~ One size fits most
MEASUREMENTS Link to "How to Measure for your Face Mask" Video
• width of Small mask itself (side to side) at the longest point 7.5"
• height of Small mask (top to bottom) approximately 4.5"
• width of Medium and Large mask itself (side to side) at the longest point 8.75"
• height of mask (top to bottom) approximately 5"
• 2 large elastic loops approx 18" fit around the head and neck ,Top loop is adjustable with a toggle
• because these are handmade, measurements may vary slightly
NOT OFFICIAL PPE: These face masks are not meant to replace the surgical face mask, and should not be used as a replacement for conventional and approved Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). This fabric face mask has not been industry tested nor has it been NIOSH approved. It should be used solely for basic personal protection for your nose and mouth.
PICKUP & SHIPPING OPTIONS: Choose an option at checkout:
- Free PICK UP (by APPOINTMENT ONLY) is available at our Redondo Beach Studio at 604 N Francisca Ave, Ste B, Redondo Beach CA 90277 (link to google map). You will receive an email when your order is ready to pick up.
- SHIP anywhere in the U.S. for $7.95
WE LOVE ALL OF OUR CUSTOMERS AND ARE SO GRATEFUL FOR YOUR BUSINESS.